- To formulate, implement, and monitor various nationally coordinated animal disease prevention and control programs in the country.
- To formulate animal disease emergency response plans and guidelines for transboundary emerging animal diseases.
- To plan and implement zoonotic disease prevention and control programs through the One-Health approach, in collaboration with the Ministry of Health.
- To maintain the notifiable and emerging livestock disease information in the country through the online database system, analyse and communicate to the relevant stakeholders.
- To maintain the animal health information in the country through the Veterinary Information System (VIS) database, analyse and communicate to the relevant stakeholders.
- To act as the focal agency for contact with international organizations such as the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), FAO, WHO and Animal Production and Health Commission for the Asia Pacific (APHCA) on all matters of animal health concerns.
- Catering of clinical services to the clients from around the Centre.
357 total views, 1 views today